All of The Who‘s studio albums will be collected in a special ‘strictly limited’ vinyl box set, due for release on 19 November.
The records will be pressed on heavyweight vinyl and feature a new remastering by Jon Astley and Miles Showell. This was created at Close to the Edge and Metropolis Studios and, for the audiophiles out there, it is understood that these have been DSD mastered to 192/24 or 96/24 using analogue EQ ‘where needed’.
Original issue artwork will be meticulously replicated with Tommy boasting the six-panel fold out and 12-page colour booklet; Face Dances comes with the 24″ x 24″ poster of the album cover and Sell Out likewise comes with the 20″ x 30″ poster found in the original pressings.
The box itself is a solid rigid box, presented with matt lamination and spott-gloss varnish and this vinyl set is described by the label as ‘strictly limited’.
- • UK Pre-order: The Studio Albums [VINYL]
- • USA Pre-order: The Studio Albums [VINYL]
- • CANADA Pre-order: Studio Albums [VINYL]
- • GERMANY Pre-order: The Studio Albums [VINYL]
- 1. My Generation (1965)
- 2. A Quick One (1966)
- 3. The Who Sell Out (1967)
- 4. Tommy (double album) (1969)
- 5. Who’s Next (1971)
- 6. Quadrophenia (double album) (1973)
- 7. The Who By Numbers (1975)
- 8. Who Are You (1978)
- 9. Face Dances (1981)
- 10. It’s Hard (1982)
- 11. Endless Wire (double album) (2006)