SDE Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of terms
This is the SuperDeluxeEdition.com (SDE) website and use of it and all the functions is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- These guidelines and policies are regularly updated without notice. Please review them for updates regularly. If you have any questions about these guidelines, feel free to contact us for clarification.
- Your continued usage of the SDE, constitutes your agreement with all policies, rules, terms and conditions listed herein.
The copyright in the material on SDE is owned by or licensed to SDE.
All rights are reserved. You do not have any right, interest or title to copy the content, trademarks, service marks, and logos (“Trademarks”).
Content submitted by readers.
Messages or other materials may be posted or uploaded (in public or privately) on to designated areas of the site.
SDE does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of this content posted by readers.
SDE has the right to delete, edit, lock, move or remove any content posted without notice.
You grant SDE perpetual, royalty -free right to use, distribute, copy, edit, adapt, license, distribute, transmit, publish, publicly perform or display this content.
Products and Services
SDE publishes independent, unbiased content but we it’s important to understand that we do occasionally receive review copies of products from record labels, PR companies and similar, at no cost to ourselves, that we may review or discuss. SDE is also a participant in several affiliate programs, including Amazon. As an Amazon Associate SDE earns from qualifying purchases.
Read SDE at your own risk!
If you take part in any competition which we run, you agree to be bound by our competition rules.
SDE Commenting Guidelines
SDE likes to hear from you but please could you follow the commenting guidelines.
All comments are moderated by the SDE editor who reserves the right not to publish them.
1. Respect. Debates are encouraged, but attacks are not. Please do not post abusive comments.
2. Hate-speech will not be tolerated. Comments containing racism, homophobia, sexism, will not be published.
3. Swearing. Please do not swear.
4. Don’t include personal information in your comments.
5. Repeated abuse of the SDE guidelines may results in your suspension from the site
To participate in SDE comments you must create an account.
SDE member accounts require a valid email address, as email confirmation is needed to activate your account.
User accounts may not be created on our forum by anyone under 18 years of age.
Our guidelines for SDE member accounts are as follows:
- Members are allowed only one account per user.
- Please create a secure password using a combination of upper- and lower-case letters, numbers, and punctuation.
- Avatars must not be offensive.
These guidelines and policies are regularly updated without notice. Please review them for updates regularly. If you have any questions about these guidelines, feel free to contact us for clarification.
Your continued usage of the SDE site, constitutes your agreement with all policies, rules, terms and conditions listed herein.
- These rules laid out by SDE apply to any competition which we run. By taking part in a Competition, you agree to be bound by the Competition Rules and by the decisions of the Company which are final in all matters relating to the Competition.
- SDE reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Competition rules.
- All entries must be received at the time and place requested.
- Entries must be submitted by an individual and are limited to one per household.
- The winning entry will be that which has met the entry criteria, and which most closely meets the Competition criteria specified.
- Competition is open to all who are 18 years and over.
- If you are a winner of a Competition you acknowledge and agree that delivery of any prize to you is conditional upon you complying with all applicable laws, rules and regulations including, without limitation, the Competition Rules and that delivery of the prize to you will be at your own risk.
- These Competition Rules and each Competition are governed by English law. Any disputes arising between the Company and any third party in relation to these Competition Rules and/or a Competition shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales